Information notice on personal data handling, ex art. 13, d.lgs. 196/2003
Specific information notice on cookies:
- Only technical and session cookies are used.
- Cookies are also only used for statistical purposes (analytics). The service is provided by Google Inc.: https://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html?hl=it (link to third- party website providing the service).
- For sharing functions only by means of social media network websites cookies can be installed by their relative providers. These services are provided by third parties; for the relative privacy policies reference must be made to each third- party’s website.
- Profiling cookies are not used.
- Denial of consent to personal data handling can be expressed by means of the above mentioned “analytics”cookies in various ways (as stated by the Authority for the protection of personal data):
- Blocking third-party cookies: third-party cookies are generally not essential for navigation, therefore they can be rejected by default, by means of dedicated browser functions.
- Activating the Do Not Track option: the Do Not Track option is present in the most cutting-edge browsers. Websites designed in compliance with this option, once it is activated, should automatically stop collecting some of your personal navigation data. As already mentioned, though, not all websites are set up so as to comply with this (discretional) option.
- Activating the “anonymous navigation”mode: by means of this function you can navigate without leaving navigation data traces in the browser. Websites will not remember the user, the pages visited will not be memorized in the web history and the new cookies will be deleted. The anonymous navigation function, however, does not guarantee anonymity on the Internet, as it is only useful for not keeping navigation data in the browser, whereas navigation data will continue to be available for website managers and connection providers.
- Eliminating cookies directly: there are dedicated functions for doing this in all browsers. New cookies are downloaded at every Internet connection, so the deleting operation should be carried out regularly. If desired, some browsers offer automated systems for the regular deletion of cookies.
- A useful tool to verify which cookies are installed on one’s computer (and block them, waiving the consent given) is available at the following address: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte.
Information notice on personal data handled in relation to the www.sylla.it website:
- Purposes of data processing: laying out a quotation or contact request in relation to services offered by Sylla srl.
- Methods of processing: the data will be handled by means of IT tools and/or paper ones, according to requirements.
- Nature of data provision: optional for all fields; lack of data entering will, of course, result in the impossibility to provide the required services or to be contacted.
- Subjects or categories of subjects to which personal data can be communicated or who can come into possession of it as being people in charge or appointees, and the field of diffusion of the same data: the data will not be diffused or communicated to third parties, except for cases provided for by the law. Data will be accessible only for the owner of Sylla srl and its appointed collaborators.
- The interested party has the following rights: to obtain confirmation of the existence or non-existence of personal data regarding them, even though this has not yet been filed, and its communication in an intelligible form; to obtain indication of : a) the origin of personal data; b) the purposes and methods of processing; c) the logic applied in the case of processing carried out by means of electronic devices; d) identification details of the data controller, the people in charge and the designated representative pursuant to article 5, comma 2; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to which personal data can be communicated or who can become aware of it as designated representatives in the territory of the Italian State, officers or entrusted employees; to obtain: a) the updating, rectification i.e, where it is of interest, the integration of data; b) cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or block of data processed in breach of the law, including that data the conservation of which is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed ; c) certification that the people to whom the data has been communicated or diffused have been made aware of operations as of letters a) and b), also for their contents, except for the case in which such fulfilment proves impossible or involves the use of expressly unproportioned means in comparison to the right protected; to oppose, in full or partly : a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data regarding them, even though relevant to the purpose of collection; b) the processing of personal data which concern them for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sale materials for the carrying out of market research or commercial communications.
- The personal data controller is Sylla srl, with headquarters in Rimini, Via Soardi 6, 47921.